Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trader Joe's MUST haves!

Whether you are a regular TJ's shopper or not, I am providing a list of my favorite foods from my FAVORITE grocery store! These items are not usually things that you would just pick off of the shelf, but I can assure you that you will not be disappointed!

...here we go!


This makes the perfect lunch for those days when you just can't make it out of bed in time to get it together! (I usually have 2 boxes in my freezer at all times!)


Perfect combination of Sweet, Spicy & Nutty!! ...snack time!


Hostess with the mostess! ...for those days when you have unexpected visitors! Keep a jar of this in your fridge at all times! Serve over a block of cream cheese with crackers! (Your guests will be impressed!)


Okay, so these are my GUILTY pleasure. They may not be perfectly healthy but they are better for you than normal potato chips! (And if you are a major potato chip addict like myself (& can't eat a turkey sandwich without them), you won't feel as bad consuming these delicious chips!)


...easiest dinner ever! Cook some diced chicken in a pan, microwave brown rice and pour teriyaki sauce or yellow thai curry sauce(below) on top! BAM, you have a FAST & healthy din din. (...throw in some veggies too, if you have 'em! )


Cook diced chicken in a pan. When thoroughly cooked, add stir fry veggies (in refrigerated section) and sauce over the chicken. Cook until veggies are tender and serve over *microwaveable brown rice (above).


MINI ICE CREAM CONES!! Need I say more?? They come in Vanilla and Chocolate!


Delicious on literally EVERYTHING. Meat, eggs, garlic bread, salad, etc. **Oh and did I mention that it is salt-free?? :)

There you go! Obviously there are many more things that I absolutely love from TJ's, but these are a few of the main things on my shopping list! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment