Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cooking with Hailey

Hey Everyone,

After making dinner for some of my girlfriends tonight, I was convinced to start a blog in order to share some of my quick, easy, healthy (for the most part) and delicious recipes with all of you! As many of you know, cooking is definitely one of my favorite things to do in my free time and I am excited to share my secrets in the kitchen with everyone! I am completely aware that being a busy college student or new full time employee makes it difficult to experiment in the kitchen, however, hopefully my blog will inspire you to set Sunday afternoons aside to give cooking a try! Once you get the hang of it, I promise that it will become a nightly routine! Cooking should not be intimidating, but a fun way to awe your friends, family, boyfriend, girlfriend, etc. I hope that you guys enjoy my blog and feel free to add any feedback or recipes of your own!

Much love,
Hailey

2 comments:

  1. Atta girl! I'm just thrilled that you love cooking so much, Hailey! I'm so proud of my Goddaughter!

    Love,
    Aunt MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned from the BEST!!! Love and miss you Auntie M! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete